ABOUT

Hi, I'm Allison...wife to my wonderful husband of 6 years and mommy to our beautiful four-year old daughter. I work full time from home as an executive assistant. When I'm not working, I love playing with my daughter, sitting on the back patio with my husband, scrapbooking, anything photography, and reading.

I began my personal blog in May of 2007. After a year of blogging, I realized that I wanted a fancy blog like a few of the blogs I was reading on a regular basis. To make this happen, I set out to learn as much as I could about customizing my blog. Along the way, I discovered my passion for "spicing up" blogs.

This led me down the path of blog design as a side business. I look forward to working with you to design a blog as original as you.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
my personal blog

No comments:

Post a Comment